Our weekly Sunday morning service is a vital part of what we do, but it makes up about a third of the "LMCC experience." So what else is there? Glad you asked.
- Our community groups may be the most important aspect of our church. We don't believe in anonymity at LMCC -- belonging to a church means being known and loved.
- Once a month or so, we host a free Connection Lunch for those who are new to the church. Many current LMCCers got their start here.
- We periodically offer special classes to further develop particular areas of the Christian life.
- We have nine ministries, all of which are staffed by volunteers from within the church.
- Every season we hold several special events, such as an egg hunt in the spring, a pumpkin patch in the fall, and picnics in the summer. These events are often geared toward the Downtown community as a whole.
Click on our calendar below, or visitthe links to the left for more info on ways to get involved.